We offer a range of benefit choices designed to meet your current needs and help you plan for a secure future.
- Healthcare. You can participate in a high quality, affordable group medical coverage plan.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan. We offer a voluntary 401(K) plan that allows you to save and invest a percentage of your income with pre-tax dollars. This plan is one of the best ways to reduces personal taxes and save for retirement.
- Dedicated Care Team. Our Care Team’s goal is to make your employment experience the best it can be. We are there for you from onboarding through redeployment, and we try to keep work fun with Contractor of the Month awards, contests and catered events.
- Special Recognitions. Associates can earn special recognition awards for their outstanding achievements. These awards are based on feedback from our clients.
BravoTECH is an equal opportunity employer.
It’s Who You Know.
Do you have a friend, family member, or colleague who is looking for an IT-related position?
By helping them, you might benefit from the BravoTECH Referral Bonus program.
- Earn $250 for junior positions – help desk, call center, technicians, IT administrators, etc.*
- Earn $500 for standard IT positions – project managers, DBAs, developers, IT security, etc.*
- Earn up to $1,000 for niche positions – Please ask your BravoTECH contact if your referral qualifies – candidates must be sent to BravoTECH during 2020 to qualify for the $1,000 bonus*
To Qualify for a Referral Bonus:
- The candidate you submit must be placed within 3 months of the time you referred them to BravoTECH in writing (see process below)
- The candidate must not have been contacted by a BravoTECH recruiter in the past 6 months
How to Claim Your Referral Bonus:
- Email your referral’s resume to BravoTECH at referral@bravoTECH.com
- BravoTECH will notify you if your referral candidate qualifies for a referral bonus
- Referral bonuses will be paid after the referred candidate is placed by BravoTECH and successfully completes 90 days in their new role